From this year we’re going to start with a new course: IN400. Main reason is that on many fields computing is going to be the most important required skill in a lot of works and of course is important in scientific field.
MATLAB is the easiest and most productive computing environment for engineers and scientists. It includes the MATLAB language, the only top programming language dedicated to mathematical and technical computing.
In contrast, Python is a general-purpose programming language.
This new learning challenge will be splitted in 2 parts:
- Make practice with Matlab one of the most important mathematical tools like we’ve said above. With MATLAB, you can code and debug a new capability much faster than with other languages. Cutting our development time in half with MATLAB was instrumental in our ability to meet a tight timeline.
Everything about MATLAB is designed specifically for engineers and scientists:
- Function names and signatures are familiar and memorable, making them as easy to write as they are to read.
- The matrix-based MATLAB language lets you express math directly. Linear algebra in MATLAB is intuitive and concise. The same is true for data analytics, signal and image processing, control design, and other applications.
- New function interfaces undergo a rigorous design process that typically involves dozens to hundreds of developer-hours per function.
- The desktop environment is tuned for iterative engineering and scientific workflows.
- Integrated tools support simultaneous exploration of data and programs, letting you explore more ideas in less time.
- Documentation is written for engineers and scientists, not computer scientists.
- Why learning Python we’re going to cit Google Web Site “The world of IT is changing rapidly and knowing how to write code to solve problems and automate solutions is a crucial skill for anybody in IT. Python, in particular, is now the most in-demand programming language by employers. More than 530,000 U.S. job postings currently require Python proficiency, including 75,000 entry-level jobs, according to Burning Glass. The Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate will equip you with the latest job-ready skills to help you take your career to the next level.”.
The entry level for Python is from scratch. So we’re guide you from start of programming to develope an analysis program.
Python is the most recommended language to start programming. But if you continue studying you can reach his most interesting part like Object Oriented programming and also start to introduce yourself into Data Science and Machine Learning.
Below you can reach most detailed information clicking on the images or from the top menu. The info regards non only the course but also the instruments needed for a good learning taking into account that most part of the lessons will be practice.
If you’re interested in this course please compile this contact form.